Monday, January 28, 2008

New Music, New Post Soon

Greetings, all.

You may have noticed, if you're one of the nearly ten people per day who come to this site every day, that I haven't posted in a couple of weeks. I swear I have a reason for that, and it's something you can actually go see and hear. I am also a musician, and I have been recording my own music in the Lynn home studio (which is a laptop, a couple of microphones, and a bunch of instruments). I've added two songs to my music MySpace -- one a song I wrote about optimistic curmudgeons in love called "Queen of Uneasy" and the over a cover of Tom Waits' "Looks Like I'm Up Shit Creek Again." You can click here to check them out, or even download them, if you care to.

I will have a new post up Monday or Tuesday. A few weeks ago, I published my list of the Best Comedy Albums of 2007 in the Boston Globe. I led off the piece with a feature on Boston's own Robby Roadsteamer, who released a great, funny acoustic album called "LRP" in December. But there were so many good albums last year, and a few noteworthy also-rans, that I had enough to follow-up with a list of honorable mentions, which you will see in this space Monday or Tuesday.

After that, I have more from my interview vaults, more music, more politics, and a few essays to roll out. On a personal note, I am just learning how to balance writing for this blog, writing music, freelancing, and other projects and keep all of them running at once. It's something I plan on doing a better job of in 2008, so stay with me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A definite stronger housing market could mitigate typically the impact off future foreclosures on home prices, combined with home sales are already expected so as to end up ahead together with last year. But many economists still say that market is in fact years away including a great full recovery. http://www.longchamplepliageaustralia.com
An additional 629,000 homes were on banks’ books as coming from all June, though not yet sold. That will translates on to a good 15-month supply, every our current pace related with sales, as mentioned in to assist you to RealtyTrac. [url=http://www.longchamplondonuk.co.uk]longchamp uk[/url]
On top of that nearly 13 million home loans are usually underwater, or possibly owing more than that house happens to be worth. Those properties could be upon higher risk with respect to getting its foreclosure process.
http://www.longchamplepliageaustralia.com